Tuesday, March 12, 2013

Baby Girl Thank You Card

This is sadly not one of the original ones I made, so this one is less than perfect!
I never took a picture of the one's I did send out! Go figure!!!

But I quickly put this together which I think looks very similar to the one's I had originally made, They were alot neater and I think a bit more decorated.

For these I created the baby outfit on the Cricut Expression as I was going to make them on top of a card, Instead I pulled out my Gypsy and welded the two onsies together to make the card.
Used the expression to cut them all out and then used a circle punch to cut out the neck.

Rolled the cards through the Cuttlebug machine to get the embossed look. Added a few embellishments and ribbons.

The tags were cut using the Cricut expression machine, then just a quick stamp Thank You on the front.


Thanks for looking!
We have loads of Embossing Folders in store please visit www.scrapbookingblossom.com.au and have a peek, great Scrapbooking Supplies at affordable prices!


No comments:

Post a Comment