Thursday, March 14, 2013

Quick and Easy Baby Boy Cards

A relative has just had a little boy, So I am making a few quick cards and will decide which one to send off when I am done :)

So far I have done two this morning in less than an hour, really quick and easy.

The first one I used the Cricut Expression machine to cut out Prince Charming heading and Star.
I used a cuttlebug embossing folder, Martha Stewart Edge Punch, Ribbon and twine scraps, Button and charm. 
I used Memento Inks around edges also.




The second card was just as quick and easy!

For the Baby Boy I used Kaisercraft Bundle of Joy Stamp set

Scrap paper cut at 2 Inch for the pin wheel, with button. I actually stole the pipe cleaner out of my kids craft box :)
I inked everything with Memento Inks




Thanks for looking,
 Visit Scrapbooking Blossom for affordable Scrapbooking Supplies and Craft Supplies.
Flat Rate post Australia Wide


No comments:

Post a Comment